25 Feb 2010

Good news and bloody annoying news

Good news first. Today my portfolio increased up +15,200 baht. PTTCH increased 3.5 baht in price as some of their projects were cleared to go ahead in Ma Ta Pud.

Bloody annoying news- after selling THAI 3 days ago, its increased 7% since then. Ugh. Well lesson learned is to be abit more patient as i saw it increased a bit on the day i sold it .

MY LPN and KBANK buys are now up more than 5%- previously i had planned to sell- but now two factors are making me hold on to them:
1) Im relying more now on MACD and RSI to guide me i.e. im waiting until they both give me sell signals before selling the stock.
2) They both should be paying tasty dividends: LPN 4.9 % in a couple of weeks, KBANK hasnt announced anything yet but traditionally pays relatively high divds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is a really useful blog.

    May I ask what charting software you are using and waht broker you use?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete